Sunday, April 6, 2008

Filling Up

Conference is over now. What an amazing spirit of joy and love I received. The Prophet, his Apostles, and all who spoke were divinely inspired. I feel ever more gratitude for my Father in Heaven. I thank Him for His great mercy shed upon all of us , His sons and daughters , here on earth. I'm speaking of course about the gift of His Only Begotten Son, and The Gospel that bear witness of The Father and our roles , here on earth. I am ever grateful for the warmth of The Holy Spirit, when it testifies to my soul of the truthfullness of the gospel, and of the wisdom of truth coveyed by His Chosen few. I know it's true. It doesn't have to convience me, it just rings right within me. I love it. I pray to live it. I hope to received it more fully as I more fully study , fast , and pray for it's infulence and guidance in my life. I wish to share it and that as I do , that those within sound of my voice will feel it tear away all fear and doubt concerning their hearts, souls and minds. I hope that my last breath will be one of testimony to my loved ones of His divinity, love, and mercy. May the measure of my life be found serving my God, His Son Jesus Christ, and with the witness of The Holy Ghost sustaining, it's everlasting truth. Forgive me Father of all my sins and bless me the my heart may be made new and whole. To serve Thee is no chore but, a Honor. Forever and ever, Amen. -l.b.

No comments: