Saturday, October 3, 2009

As I sat In The Priesthood session tonight , among many of the same Men that I've known all my life , I couldn't help but feel the Lords abiding love. The Brethren spoke with such certainty that I coudn't help but , want to try harder at deserving the blessings that abound in my life. I must do better , I must live up to the devine within me. If I do that, there is no way I can fail in this life , it would go against everything taught in our religion. I can't wait until my son Cael is able to join me there in that solemn assembly. It is something I look forward with anticipation and hesitation because of the passing of time in which it evokes. I want to savor every drop of it (time). I want my son to take his time in growing up so I can enjoy him as he is now. But , I know it can not be the case for time marches on , so must I and all living beings upon this sphere. Destiny and Agency awaits. God is in The Heavens and is full of Mercy and Light, His Son , Jesus Christ is my Savior , Redeemer , constant reminder of our Fathers' love and divinity upon this Earth. The Holy Ghost is the tender testifier , proclaimer of truth , the voice of our souls' want and constant companion of the Righteous. We are NEVER alone for in that hour of our Saviors pleading he invested us with His companionship through His suffering if , we but ask. For that moment when the spirit withdrew , He knew none save Himself could give breath to the full measure , needed to win out. Hallelujah !!! I ask myself to stand taller in times when my burdens feel the heaviest , alas I am weak , I feel incomplete to accomplish the task. Then I pray and Hope burns up the darkness , that I in my insecurity let in. Thank You Lord for Thy love , Thy forgiveness and thank you for never giving up on me , when I myself had done so. Thank you for my children , my parents and family. Thank you for all that I am and all that I want to be and allowing me to grow. I pray to Honor Thee , Never forget Thee and Always Thank Thee. I will trust in Thee Forever and Always. Amen. -l. bruce Caldwell

No comments: